Guests are the lifeblood of any hotel. They’re your number one concern. And ours. We understand the challenges and unique nature of the hospitality industry: minimal disruption to guests, minimum recovery time, and returning your property to pre-loss conditions. And we understand your critical need to realize optimal insurance reimbursement in the event of a disaster.
That’s why ACT clientele includes more than 30,000 keys in mid-level hospitality companies and high-end flags that reach from coast to coast.
ACT is your single source for turnkey disaster preparedness, response, and restoration services. One call and you’re covered.
- Assistance with risk management: We’ll assess your company’s needs, and work out a plan specifically for your property, for any type of disaster.
- Response within minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Extensive resources, enabling us to respond to many types of natural and man-made disasters, and to multiple large-loss events at one time.
- Turnkey service from emergency stabilization to the finishing touches of restoration.
- Thorough, accurate documentation of all emergency response and restoration activities, providing immediate no-cost reports to insurers and management throughout the recovery and restoration process.
- Speedy restoration of your property to pre-loss condition, reducing disruption to your occupants and employees.
- Competitive pricing, up front.
- Professionals certified in every discipline of disaster response and recovery, with special expertise in psychrometry, the science of restorative drying.
- Proven disaster response strategies, plus procedures we’ve developed to more effectively deal with hotel properties while remaining sensitive to occupants.
- Less intrusive technology: quiet, energy-efficient dryers that extract moisture from deep within the structure, eliminating the need to tear out walls and rebuild.
Whether due to crime, illness or injury, a trauma scene requires special sensitivities and attention. Trauma scenes can result in the type of damage employees are not trained - or allowed - to address.
The ACT professionals, certified in all disciplines of disaster response and recovery, can respond within minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Using cutting-edge technology and special cleaning and restoration procedures, we can return your property to a super clean, pristine condition.
Any secondary damage resulting from water, fire, plumbing, power or electrical problems, mold, structural damage and more can also be addressed by the ACT team.
When trauma hits your property, you know you can rely on ACT for rapid, comprehensive emergency services.
To learn more about our Hospitality services, download our:
Hospitality Brochure pdf
For more information regarding the industries we serve, please contact us!