Advance Catastrophe Technologies (ACT) recognizes the needs of the insurance adjuster:
- You need fast emergency response and mitigation. Our crews respond 24/7/365 and begin mitigation within hours or sooner after a loss from fire, storm, earthquake, tornado, flood or other disasters.
- You want simplicity. One call to ACT and we assemble an expert team of responders, saving you time and hassle.
- You require thorough communication. With detailed written estimates, ACT will discuss and document activities of each project so there will be no surprises on the job or in the billing.
- You expect consistent and fair prices. ACT uses various industry-approved estimating software for its pricing, yet remains flexible to the needs and guidelines of each insurance company.
LARGE LOSS MITIGATION
Advance Catastrophe Technologies understands the need to act quickly to prevent secondary damage. We inspect the catastrophe site within minutes, analyze the damages, determine the best and fastest steps toward mitigating further damage, and begin assembling the response team best suited to the situation, from our nationwide network of experts.
ACT RESPONDS BY
- Establishing security and safety protocols to avoid injury and additional property damage.
- Ensuring that any source areas are secure so that cause/origin and subrogation inspections can be performed.
- Beginning immediate fire, water, and smoke mitigation.
- Accurate inventory control and documentation.
- Creating detailed clear-cut scope of the loss.
- Preparing an estimate of repairs.
LARGE LOSS RECONSTRUCTION
Our reconstruction teams begin planning and scheduling during the first stages of the loss, by:
- Researching and retaining all necessary permits and working with regulatory agencies for any code compliance.
- Creating detailed clear-cut scope of repairs.
- Submitting estimates in a format that is agreed upon by all parties.
- Supervising all trades with a single source of accountability.
- Response within minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Extensive resources, enabling us to respond to many types of natural and man-made disasters, and to multiple large-loss events at one time.
- Turnkey service from emergency stabilization to the finishing touches of restoration. One call to ACT saves you time and paperwork!
- Thorough, accurate documentation of all emergency response and restoration activities, providing immediate no-cost reports to insurers and management throughout the recovery and restoration process.
- Competitive pricing, up front.
- Professionals certified in every discipline of disaster response and recovery, with special expertise in mitigation of and recovery from water damage.
ACT is certified through the following organizations:
To learn more about our Insurance Adjuster services, download our:
Insurance Adjuster Brochure pdf
For more information regarding the industries we serve, please contact us!