ACT Core Values
- We are sympathetic and respectful to all those affected by tragedy and loss
- We believe in service and professionalism without compromise
- We lead by example and we trust our relationships
- We provide accurate and clear communications
- We are dedicated to improving every day
ACT was founded in the summer of 2001. Our growth strategy has been and is today to earn the trust of our customers one job at a time. Today, we have a client base of over 4000 properties; a network of over 350 ACT certified First Responders and one of the largest inventories of drying equipment in the nation. From day one we have been passionate about serving our clients across the country with the best available disaster response anywhere.
Our philosophy is simple; serve our clients in their time of need. We understand that when someone calls ACT they need help in dealing with an unexpected disaster. Our code of ethics is as follows:
- To treat our customers and their property with care and respect.
- To provide professional service in accordance with high standards of practice that will, where possible, restore the customer’s property to its pre-damaged condition.
- To operate in a manner consistent with ethical principles and sound business practice.
- To be proficient in our work through ongoing participation in education and training.
The ACT team consists of specialists in all aspects of disaster response, who are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in the execution of their responsibilities. To aid them, all team members attend training seminars, study new and emerging technologies and are supplied with state of the art equipment. It is our belief, that by paying close attention to the needs of our clients we will grow and maintain our recognition as a leader in the industry.
To learn more about ACT, please contact us!