Disaster Preparedness & Risk Management
We understand that managers have a lot to worry about, and many don’t anticipate the significant aftereffects of a catastrophe, whether natural, man made, or security-related. But we do. Planning with ACT gets your staff and facilities fully prepared for those risk management factors you can’t foresee.
As a member of the EM Alliance, we can connect you with Preparedness experts to help you plan, respond and recover from any crisis.
- Disaster Preparedness Assessment (DPA)
- Crisis Management Team (HR Evaluation)
- Workplace Violence-Related Program (Environment of Care / Workplace Evaluation)
- Disaster Plan Desktop Audit (DPDA)
- On-Site Life Safety Assessment (LSA)
- Adverse Event Response (Post-Incident Review / Recommendation for Improvement)
- Adverse Survey Consulting (Plan of Correction Assistance)
- Fire-Life Safety Assessment
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Clinical Risk Assessment (healthcare / assisted living / senior housing)
- Security Plan Desk Audit (Off-site review)
- On-Site Risk Assessment
- Mock Survey
- Emergency Management Resource Center
- Risk Management Resource Center
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Customized Emergency Management / Disaster Plan Review and Development
- Seminars and Workshops
- Fire prevention and response
- Emergency Procedures
- All Hazards Planning, Response and Recovery
- NIMS / ICS curriculum
- Security Protocols
- Workplace Violence Prevention (De-Escalation Techniques)
- Customized Needs
- Web-based Event Management System
- Telephonic Risk Review (Desk Audit)
- Security Plan (Desk Audit)
Our Disaster Preparedness Experts
Our experts in disaster preparedness are leaders in risk management, fire and life safety, emergency medical services and security administration.
Meet the Team
RICHARD J. HENRY, JR.
He has presented instruction to the New York State Bar Association on nursing home liability and has presented risk management approaches to underwriters at Lloyds of London in London, England for the past five years. Ric is an owner and managing partner of LTC Alliance, LLC, a risk management firm serving the healthcare industry.
Stan is a former deputy fire chief and fire marshal from the Chicago area. He served the community for 26 years and honorably retired in 2003. His firm’s assessment and training programs are designed to assist businesses and organizations with disaster planning and recovery programs that will help ensure enterprise-wide viability during a crisis.
Steve has spent the past 25 years in healthcare safety, security and risk management. He has provided consultation services to hundreds of clients, including government, schools, manufacturing, retailing, healthcare and industry. In his healthcare career, Mr. Wilder has served as Director of Risk Management, Director of Safety and Facility Management and as Corporate Director of Safety and Security.
An experienced trial expert, Mr. Wilder has consulted for law firms and insurance companies on issues of healthcare safety, security, risk management, aggression management and workplace violence. He is the author of the book The Essentials of Aggression Management in Healthcare and also writes safety columns for several healthcare magazines and trade journals.