Disaster Planning & Recovery for Commercial & Retail Properties
The comfort and safety of your tenants or employees are your top priorities. That makes them ours, too.
We understand the special concerns and pressures in managing commercial property. That’s why owners and managers of commercial properties—from small companies to those with multiple locations coast to coast—turn to ACT as their single source for comprehensive disaster preparedness, response and restoration.
Our commercial disaster planning and recovery services include:
- Response within minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Extensive resources, enabling us to respond to many types of natural and man-made disasters, and to multiple large-loss events at one time
- Turnkey service from emergency stabilization to the finishing touches of reconstruction
- Thorough, accurate documentation of all emergency response and restoration activities, providing immediate no-cost reports to insurers and management throughout the recovery and restoration process
- Speedy restoration of your property to pre-loss condition, reducing disruption to your occupants and employees
- Competitive pricing, up front
- Professionals certified in every discipline of disaster response and recovery, with special expertise in psychrometry, the science of restorative drying
- Proven disaster response strategies, plus procedures we’ve developed to more effectively deal with commercial properties while remaining sensitive to occupants
- Less intrusive technology: quiet, energy-efficient dryers that extract moisture from deep within the structure, reducing the need to tear out walls and rebuild