First Act Nationwide Response Program
When disaster strikes, every second counts. Relationships matter. And being proactive is everything.
ACT takes a proactive approach to disaster planning and response. We create partnerships and get to know you and your business operations long before disaster strikes. That makes us more effective, so you get back to business sooner.
You have the assurance of knowing you have a team that:
- puts your needs first
- understands your business
- acts like an owner to minimize business interruptions and reduce costs
Our FIRSTACT Program
Disaster Readiness Plans
We work with each property in your portfolio to develop a disaster readiness plan. A detailed site survey of each property allows us to expedite the response time and to understand your specific needs during a crisis.
- Emergency generator size and switchgear information
- Utility shut off locations
- Electrical panels locations
- Access & Egress
This information can help reduce the size and scope of damage. For example, knowing where water shutoff valves are can considerably reduce damage during a water line or sprinkler break. In the event a generator is needed, ACT will know in advance what the size, amp and phase requirements are so that we can dispatch the right equipment without delay.
Along with the readiness plan, we supply an emergency shut off poster customized to each property. We also send an emergency planning packet to each of your locations containing:
- Wallet cards
- Download instructions for the ACT app
- Link to our online training videos
Customized Service Standards
ACT will work with your team to develop a customized service standard that serves as a guide any time you need our services.
- Who are your decision makers?
- Who are your key contacts at your insurance carrier?
- Who signs the work authorizations?
- Who is included in daily job updates?
- Are there brand standards that need to be followed?
- What are your billing/invoicing procedures?
This ensures that every job is managed with your goals and standards in mind, and smoothes the process so you can focus on getting your business back to business.
Getting started with FIRSTACT is as easy as 1-2-3
- Send ACT your property list
- We’ll send each property an emergency packet and follow up to introduce the FIRSTACT program
- ACT will help you develop a customized service standard and readiness plan for each property