About Advance Catastrophe Technologies (ACT)
ACT was founded in 2001. From day one our growth strategy has been to earn the trust of our customers one job at a time.
We do this by truly listening to our clients and finding out what’s important to them. We recruit the top specialists in our industry and are passionate about creating new proactive ways to meet and exceed our clients’ needs.
Today we have a client base of over 6,000 properties, a network of 500+ certified First Responders, and one of the largest inventories of drying equipment in the nation.
ACT Core Values
- We are sympathetic and respectful to all those affected by tragedy and loss
- We believe in service and professionalism without compromise
- We lead by example and we trust our relationships
- We provide accurate and clear communications
- We are dedicated to improving every day
To provide extraordinary service with trusted relationships.
The ACT team consists of specialists in all aspects of disaster response, who are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in the execution of their responsibilities. To aid them, all team members attend training seminars, study new and emerging technologies and are supplied with state of the art equipment. It is our belief that by paying close attention to the needs of our clients we will grow and maintain our recognition as a leader in the industry.